Upcoming AM kids! Events
AM kids! Lab: Professional Learning
Join becky martin, ma, ccc-slp, ryt, rcyt, speech language pathologist for a 2 hour lab to learn skills, tools, and practices to utilize with children of all ages.
You will learn:
- How the brain develops and practice to use at each stage
- Strategies to get kids out of flight, fight and/or freeze
- Tools for self regulation and self awareness
- Practices for stress management
- Physical postures to activate the brain for learning, body awareness and improved motor coordination
- How these practices support social emotional intelligence
you will leave with:
- A better understanding of HOW and WHY these practices work
- Ways to implement these practices into a daily routine for ultimate results
- Practical tools to use tomorrow
This lab is for: Teachers, therapists, social workers, parents, nannies, or anyone interested in learning about the AM kids! yoga techniques.